Good Daddy

What's the cutest/sweetest thing your SO/DH has done with your kids?

My DH was hiding under the blanket with 2 1/2 mo DD, he said they were telling ghost stories, I asked what kind of ghost story could he be possibly telling a 2 1/2 month old? He said it was about the missing boobie lol I died laughing.

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 4:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hes done alot. One day I came home and he was dancing (didnt see me coming) to Whip your hair, while dd was doing her cheer routine to it. He was telling her things like no, you spin this way, like this, you see how daddy does it? Mind you my husband is 6ft3 and 275 lbs.

Answer by gemgem at 4:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My husband made up this shaky dance to do with my son its so cute
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 4:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• He does A LOT cuse he is amazing dad. But they were in a resturant once and DS pulled the straw of his cup and poked DH with it. Before we left they hada full on out sword(straw )fight. They were making swords sounds and laughing so hard. The older lady next to us started cracking up.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• the poop song. oldest is 6 (almost 6 1/2) and its still sung occasionally... and briefly during preschool years there was a push 'em out dance show too w/ washclothes as cheering pom poms
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterOMGoodness, How funny! Hubby does too many things to count here. :)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• LMAO CUTE
    christinahenry