I want to know what others think about this ? Keep in mind this is not to start a fight as everyone is entitled to their own opinions untill the constitution is torn apart more !!

Obama admits not being born in Hawaii

Can one doubt his own admission? Where is Sixty Minutes?

Who would believe Obama is actually on this video admitting he was not born in Hawaii but was born in Kenya and is not even a citizen. Obviously he made these statements because he did not know at that time that a president must be a "natural born" citizen. OOPS!

Circulate this before they yank it from the internet.

Will some one tell me why this guy is not being impeached??

If you just watch the first 30 seconds your mouth will drop open.

Obama admits he is not a citizen

Hmmm...maybe the "birthers' are on to something....

THE AMAZING PART OF THIS TRAVESTY IS AMERICANS CONTINUE ALLOWING THEMSELVES TO BE RULED BY AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Watch it before it’s pulled!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwhKuunp8D8&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• It's all in what a person choses to believe, isn't it? The video doesn't show him saying the important words but it does sound like his voice saying all of the words... Who knows, it wouldn't surprise me, he has a whole panel of attorneys to hide something...

I thought that this link was interesting, as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMSZQfvqKcI&feature=related

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 4:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• LMAO THIS IS THE WORST DOCTORED VIDEO I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. thanks for the laugh anon, I'm definitely posting this on facebook.
    agallo004

Answer by agallo004 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My opinion is that this is complete bullshit.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• It's edited video posted on YouTube. You can make people say ALL KINDS of things with edited video. Just ask James O'Keefe about that.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• LOLOLOL HOLY CRAP my 18 month old twins could do a better job doctoring a video than whoever wasted their time on this. wow. thanks for making me laugh anon
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 4:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I've never been a fan, American citizen or not.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ok, before I saw this video I thought maybe this was legit, lol. Major disappointment, haha.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• OH SHIT
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Had to post on facebook. :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Omg, too funny. I have papercut out dolls I mad to film the watergate scandal...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011