I thought the 2nd trimester was suppose to be the best......

I am almost 17 weeks and still have days where I can't get off of the couch. With my daughter I was full of energy by 14 weeks and I felt great up until I had her. Around 14 weeks I got energy but it is now gone! And I was so looking forward to this trimester. Now I am not sure why.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 24 weeks and I JUST started getting my energy back and not having constant morning sickness. :-( I, too, heard that 2nd tri was supposed to be the best. Haven't been feeling that so much! ha ha
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my 2nd trimester I have been so tired! Im 27 weeks now and I still feel so tired. I rather sit on the couch and relax. I am hoping that the 3rd I might have more energy!!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. This is my third and I felt best from about 20 - 27 weeks. The rest of your 2nd trimester will probably be a little better, but don't stress yet.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• You have to consider the fact that you have another child you are taking care of, you probably had less energy to begin with....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. For every mother. I was pregnant with twins, and had constant morning sickness that would last all day, cramping, and at the end bed rest. No one can truly give you an answer because we all have bodies that work differently. Things will look up.
    ajmcheath

Answer by ajmcheath at 5:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011