Lots of movement and I love it

I am 27 weeks prego and I am use to my lil girl moving and kicking.. but today.. she has been all over the place. Im having to sit on my side kinda while sitting on the couch and as I sit... she seems to be like break dancing and tumbling and lord knows what else. But I love it... is this how everyone feels??

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yep my DD moved like crazy :) It's an awesome feeling!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My baby is that active. Moves daily, and strong heartbeat daily, I can see my tummy move, but deff not all day long. Congrats though. & I'm 26 weeks.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I love it to except when she kicks my cookie lol
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Im 27 weeks also, almost 28. My little boy moves so much. I can see him moving and its like hes break dancing in my belly too lol. I always tell my fiance that the baby is "beating me up" because with how quick some of his movements are its like he is beating my belly like a punching bag. I love watching and feeling him move, it makes me so happy. I know I am going to miss that the most about the pregnancy after I deliver, so I am enjoying it now as much as I can. He moves alll day long, and especially all night, its like he never sleeps lol.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 11:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011