Data Entry, legit work from home jobs?

Does anyone work for one? For how long? Estimated monthly income(just so I have an idea)? How much did you have to pay to start? Can you tell me what exactly you do and what's your routine?

I would really love to work from home on my own time. I don't need to make crazy amounts of money. I want enough to be able to help out my husband paying the bills(like a regular full-time job would or even a part-time job would) and be able to be home with my daughter, and be able to go back to school. The problem is, there are so many scams out there and I don't have money to throw away trying them all out. If you'd rather message me privately, I welcome that too. Most of the ones I read about seem too good to be true, so any help would be awesome.

I am not a great seller face-to-face so things like Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, and Avon aren't for me.

IrishPennMom

Asked by IrishPennMom at 4:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you'd like:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• YOU SHOULD NOT PAY FOR JOBS! NOR A LIST FOR JOBS. Business are different. FOR LIST of at home jobs go to HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2011

• there are hundreds and thousands of online jobs that you can do at home that dont cost to start. go to earningsinabasket.com and see a full list of them
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2011