Has anyone ever shopped at tjmaxx?

what did you think? prices, quality

miranda2011

Asked by miranda2011 at 5:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Shopping

• Its a lot like ross. Its basically the same as ross. I like it. It doesn't carry a lot of clothes that I like, so I don't shop their often. but I got a gift card at work for secret santa and I found a cute pencil skirt. Check it out. They also have a lot of home decor type stuff that is always cool.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yeah. i love it. my hubby got some amazing jeans there and i got an awesome bikini for $19 just a month ago.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• love it!
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 5:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• All the time. I got a set of 4 beautiful Waterford crystal glasses for $30. ( I have a set of champagne flutes bought over 20 years ago and on sale I paid $80 a piece for them, they are waterford as well. I also found a decantert that complimented the glasses well. My husband gave them and a bottle of scotch to his best friend when he retired from the Navy. His wife brags to everyone about them..lol. If you watch it regularly you can get some great deal. Easp on jewelry and housewares.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• ugh..sorry kids were talking and I didn't proofread before sending..typo hell.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:19 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I've gotten quite a few things there in the past, such as Kathy Van Zeeland purses....they are roughly $80-$100 in other stores and on QVC but in TJ Maxx and it's sister store Marshalls they have KVZ for $35-$40
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• There is one not far from me. I have only been there a couple of times, but it is a lot like ross, like the first mom said. But I like it. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 6:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't buy clothes there, but I get a lot of kitchen stuff and decorative home stuff there. I can always find a deal, if Im in the mood to dig.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 6:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I think TJ Maxx is about 10 steps above Ross. The Ross stores I've ever been in are always sort of dirty and not nearly the high end stuff of TJMAxx.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• TJ Maxx is awesome! I don't buy clothes but I do buy plenty of things for the house (Le Crueset iron ware, crystal vases and glasses, beautiful lamps, etc.) and designer purses. Each time I go is different - it's like being on a treasure hunt. Some of the stuff is junk but if you know your stuff and can recognize quality, you can come away with some great bargains.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Apr. 1, 2011