OUCH!! Cramping

I am almost 7 weeks along. I am having some bad cramps today like my period is coming. On and off all day. Is this normal. I am deathly afraid of miscarrying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor asap
    CamnJaydensMom

Answer by CamnJaydensMom at 7:15 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• If they continue, call your dr and tell them what is happening. Also, try not to stress about it too much because that could just make things worse. Good luck!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• It's normal. It's just your uterus stretching. Braxton hicks can sometimes not feel so hot too. If it's accompanied by bleeding or if they are steady and get stronger, then I'd worry
    Anonymous

• It is probably normal. A lot of women say that they have cramping every month for the first couple mos at the time of their period. Their body hasn't adjusted and isn't used to being pregnant yet. Don't worry or stress because it's not good for you or the baby. Keep in mind that miscarriages are very common and I know that doesn't make it any less stressful for you, but there is nothing you can do to prevent it. Cramping is normal, bleeding is not, so if you start bleeding get to your doctor. Bleeding doesn't mean you are miscarrying, but it does need to be checked out. 7 weeks is a little early to see anything but they can monitor your blood levels over a period of 3 days.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Im 8 weeks pregnant and have it light cramping on and off. My Dr. said its normal and Im okay. If there is any bleeding with the cramping then you should worry.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 7:30 PM on Nov. 28, 2008