What is the best thing you've ever seen or done at a wedding?

I'm planning my wedding and looking for ways to make it different, fun, and memorable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

ANL221

Asked by ANL221 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• the best thing i saw at a wedding is two people in love~~~ lololol im cheesey.
    do the dance down the isle thing like that viral video and the spoof of it on the office. ;)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 5:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I was at a wedding before Christmas and at 12 midnight we all released Chinese lanterns into the sky it was amazing.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my cousin had his wedding red carpet themed, after the wedding at the reception the bridal party walked down the red carpet, it was a pretty good idea!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I loved when the bride and groom had disposable cameras at the wedding. We took pictures to help them remember their reception lol. (We took some interesting pics, particularly with the bartender lol). And I adore the symbolism of the unity candle, I had one in my ceremony.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I was looking around and found those chinese lanterns the other day, they look so cool!
    I've been thinking about doing some sort of a surprise dance thing... don't know what yet though.
    ANL221

Comment by ANL221 (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• the neatest thing i saw was at my aunts wedding because she had childrenafter the groom put on her ring he put chains on the boys and he said a little something to them about being there for them too
    momoftwogirls

Answer by momoftwogirls at 4:39 AM on Apr. 1, 2011