How would you have handled him?

The other night I was playing a game online called word friends it's a fun game you and your opponent take turns maing out a word. Well I had requested an opponent and someone with name BlackMammba came on well you are able to communicate if you want kind of like a text well this person asked me where was I from I did not reply anyway some how it was my turn so my computer makes a sound telling me it's my turn well my dh heard this and looked and noticed it said BLACKMAMMBA omg he blew up especially when he noticed this person texted me where was I from I got so upset with him telling I can not believe you would change like this after making love and giving good BJ (sorry TMI) Imean you would think he'd be walking on a cloud. I hate when he jumps the gun like this he is very insecure but damn after 12 yrs together you'd think he would have grown up.
He did not want me playing with names like this...I know he strange in his own way but I love him...ugh!
Thanks Ladies for listening

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i would tell him it could be a women with that name
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• That is what I told him he automatically thought it was a guy calling himself this bc he must have a blackmamba...ugh! Omg please...supposedly it's a snake :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011