Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me...

So, my kids' father and I have NOT been together since they were born (only 4 months ago) He has an OBSESSIVE girlfriend who hates me and threatens to kill me, or whatever. They broke up the other night and she calls me at like 4 in the morning to blame me! Then the next day I call my ex and ask him why he made her call me, he starts screaming at me calling me names throwing things and just going CRAZY! The next day he calls and apoligizes and says we should work things out so we can be together and he never stopped loving me. I dont want to hurt him, but at this point, I dont care. I honestly want to tell him that Im going to file for custody, but I dont know what to do! I want my daughters to have their father! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME!! Im literally balling my eyes out!!

Answer Question

Asked by GraciesMommy464 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

Level 10 (469 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • have do you fell about hiim if you dont love him then dont go back with him . if he violent dont go back with him
    i think getting custody set and a vistashon sceduls set up for the girls is best then they can no when there getting to see there dad

    Answer by feralkitten at 5:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • i also may ask for that ex to not be near the girls incase he go back with her

    Answer by feralkitten at 5:43 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • File for custody. He can have visitation. You do not want to be in a relationship with someone who behave so irrationally. It will only get worse,trust me. You also do not want to subject you little ones to his irrational girlfriends. Keeping him and his lifestyle at a distance is your best option. GL


    Answer by thecoffeefairy at 5:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • how do u feel and what do u want are 2 important questions.have a serious talk with him too,then go from there with custody or whatever u need to do.

    Answer by alyssa1 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • Just file for custody. They will always have their father whether you guys are together or not. Let him have visitation rights like on the weekends.Sorry you are going through this. Very much Luck. God Bless You.

    Answer by smileynikki712 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • document all of this and the file for custody

    Answer by JLS2388 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • i agree with the other posts, file for custody and don't get back into a relationship with this man especially if he is showing violent behavior. one day it may be a chair, the next time it could be you he is throwing across that room. and he might still have drama with the ex girlfriend.

    Answer by lucky35 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.