Would you get this tattoo?

my boyfriend and i want to get a tattoo together when we get married. we what something with hearts i like this because it has hearts and is in the shape of a shamrock. it shows we are lucky to have each other and we love each other. we also thought about 2 linking hearts

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's not my style per-say but it very cute! I like it!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• If it means something special to you then I would definitely get it.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 6:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• honestly, whoever did that tattoo sucked at it. so make sure you tattoo artist doesn't suck like that.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i wouldnt get it just because im not into tattoos.. but its cute. your the one that will be on you forever!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would'nt get ANY tattoo. Especially one commorating a wedding day. Over 60% of marriages today fail and that percentage is even higher for people under 25 getting married today. What ya gonna think or do if it dosnt work out? Laser removal is very painfull and is not cheap.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thats a cute tat and it looks like a celtic love knot which is very fitting for what your trying to do...congrats
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well hell, way to go buzz-kill!

I think you should take that one, and draw it up with your own tweeks to it. Make it yours. That's what I do with mine. I find tattoos I like, combine them and make changes, make them fit. Make it mine. You don't have to put a date on it. Or names. Just a matching one.
    But to go into a marriage assuming it's not gonna work will MAKE it not work. Getting matching tattoos isn't gonna set you up to fail, just cause, either.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• touched up a little bit. and the way i look at it, if you go into a marriage thinking that it could possibly end in divorce then you aren't right for each other. hubby and i recently got claddaugh wedding ring tattoos and i don't believe they will ever need to be removed....however, and this is a huge however, if something ever goes wrong ANY tattoo can be covered by a different tattoo. even dark tattoos can be completely covered with light colors. i've seen it done many times, a bad tattoo getting replaced with a different one. but if you want this then go for it
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Its cute, but not my personal preference. But tattoo's are very personal, so if that's what you like then go for it!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• If you get numbers or letters, get them MUCH bigger than that! Over time they will smudge into one another and you'll never be able to tell what its supposed to say.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 6:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011