Is it to early to put my kids to bed because they are driving me insane!!!!

All they are doing is whining and crying and fighting with each other and I am about to go nuts !!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• No. It is probably what they need....and you too. Hugs, mamma.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 6:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• if they old enough, tell them to go play in their rooms by themselves til whenever so you can take a break.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Only 5pm here. To early. Seperate them tell bedtime.

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• What time is it there? At least make them sit still and play quietly I'm sure would help. GL hun!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• when my kids act that way just put them down for a nap
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 6:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Time to take charge of your castle, Queen, and establish some order there! Don't know how old the little fellars are, but I do know that no matter their ages, Mom should be the one who is in charge. In my house, that always involved a little bit of pain for them, not for me, except for the fact that I didn't like to have to use it. Sounds like you need to establish the fact that this is your home, and they will abide by your rules. No time like the present to get started with teaching that!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Put in a movie, sit them a few feet of one another and tell them if they continue to fight they have to go to bed rather than enjoying (insert favored snack or beverage) after the movie is over. Then take a deep breath and remember that when they become teenagers you will remember these moments fondly. GL
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 6:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• usually thats when i crack out something new and special. if you have paper bags from the store let them draw all over them on the kitchen floor. make masks to wear on their head. maybe something new or something thye love that they dont get to do all the time will distract them for a while
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 6:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would try a movie. Then if they still aredriving you nuts to bed they go. They just might need some sleep.
    smileynikki712

Answer by smileynikki712 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yea, I would just separate them for now.
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 6:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011