Who will go home tonight??

On American Idol?? I say Naima and Paul!! Lets put our answers and check back in after the show to see who was right!!

MissLoveLyfe

Asked by MissLoveLyfe at 6:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Entertainment

• I agree with you as long as Paul is the soft voiced annoying singer with that Rose covered suit he was wearing. I can't remember.
    : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• yup that's him..lol
    MissLoveLyfe

Comment by MissLoveLyfe (original poster) at 6:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Paul and that one chick.. hayley or whatever her name is
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Oh I soooooo want Naima to go home! IDK how she made it this far. She has 0 range, they tell her EVERY week that her pitch is all over the place, and she ruins songs with that reggae stuff on every song. I think Thia(sp?) needs to go too. Every song she sings sounds the same, there's no variety and she never sings anything upbeat, same with Pia(sp?). Haley needs to quit growling and she'd be ok. It will not surprise me to see her go since she's been in the bottom 3 every week except for one. I'd like to see country low voice change it up some. He's starting to get boring really quickly. I think Lauren needs to win. Steven Tyler picked her from the beginning. She can sing just about anything. She reminds me of a cross between Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson. I actually made that comment to dh the same night Randy Jackson did, just before he said it lol.

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• paul definatly
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 1:16 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• well Naima & Thia not sad to see them gone, hope Paul is next
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Yea I was actually glad both of those ladies went home!!
    MissLoveLyfe

Comment by MissLoveLyfe (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2011