Does anyone have an online source for Moses basket BEDDING???

My MIL gave us a really cute Moses basket but the bedding is scratchy polyester. I've been looking online for something cotton to no avail. Any ideas???

OmMommy

Asked by OmMommy at 6:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Find a tailor in your area that does alterations. find out what they would charge you to make a cover if you found the cloth.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I think they sell just the bedding "New" on ebay.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Try Babies R Us...I think they used carry bedding sets for those too or basinette bedding may fit too depending on the size. The idea about having someone make a cover for what is already there is a great idea as you could pick out your own fabric...maybe even a couple...and have them make covers that you can take off and wash.
    cjsix

Answer by cjsix at 6:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I made my own "pattern" from the bedding that came with the basket and then was able to have several different changes.

Answer by missanc at 8:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I found someone on Esty who does custom Moses Basket bedding. Here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67225874/moses-basket-bedding-you-choose-the
    OmMommy

Comment by OmMommy (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2011