Already getting milk?

according to the due date calendar i am only six weeks. I have had two children and a far along miscarrige. I have never felt the milk sensation until after my kids were born. I am feeling it the past couple days. I'm waiting for my appointment to see the doc for the first time but i was hoping someone could help me out. Am i farther along than i think?

MrsToledo

Asked by MrsToledo at 6:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i say if ur milk is here pump and store :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• but at six weeks?
    MrsToledo

Comment by MrsToledo (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I heard it isn't good to pump while pregnant because it can cause contractions
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I wouldn't think so.. ultrasounds will confirm that though... with my third pregnancy (2 yrs after the last) I started secreteing milk at 2 months preggers (not full on flow..just drips) and was told it was normal given my previous pregnancies. Also.. has it not been that long since your previous pregnancy? That might come into play as well. Talk to the doc :)
    kristinamalek

Answer by kristinamalek at 11:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2011