REOCCURING DREAM ABOUT HELL

ok i have had an recurring dream bout hell or what is described as hell..not everyday but really oftern lately in the last 365 days..
im not a bad person..not to my knowledge..i dont do drugs,drink occasionally,dont treat ppl mean,try to never say or have neg or bad thoughts..now i dont believe in God the same way most do..yes i pray nightly..no i dont go to church..but i do try to give back to the world..in diff ways..
my question is..is the heavens an stars trying to tell me that this is where im goin 2 spend my eternity??

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 6:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• FreeSprit4eva ... the problem with dream dictionaries is that no two have the same explanation for a dream. However, based on your comments, I would say it's your nerves and stress. 

Before going to sleep, try this ...
    --write down everything that bothered you that day. Read over the list. Then wad it up and throw it away. That day is over, history, done with and so are that day's troubles.

--now, close your eyes, take several deep breaths and tell yourself that you are done with today, tomorrow is a brand new start.

Here is a quote that I stumbled across: "Each new second of each and every day is a new beginning." I love it. I put it up all over our house.

Good Luck.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:39 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no
    If I believed everything I dreamed,the world would be majorly messed up! I've dreamed of plane crashes,tornadoes,floods,etc and none of that has happened to me
    your brain manifests these crazy images to try to understand the chaos of life. Its metaphor

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• A Christian answer would be, yes. It was common for God to talk to people in their dreams in both testaments in the Bible. Maybe he's trying to tell you that what you believe just isn't enough..."Until you accept Christ, then that's your fate".
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 6:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• nope it could be that you feel trapped for a troubling situation or that your life is not what you wanted to be even if is good maybe in the back of your head you think that is not good enough
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• eeks! i hope not! i don't 'believe' in dreams in that fashion. dreams are just dreams. or i'd be in a heap of trouble...i can't fly, and i have never been caught in public naked.
    its bothering you, though. so perhaps you need to talk to a spiritual counselor, not necessarily a xtian counselor, but someone who is open to the ideas of such things. or heck, go talk to a priest or minister. JMHO
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I agree with RENEE 3K I Was thinking the same
    Savedmom2011

Answer by Savedmom2011 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• ty..everyone...i have been goin thro sme troubling things which i have been keepin to myself an trying to deal with alone..but never thought that could b the reason...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• To dream of hell, suggests that you are suffering from a seemingly inescapable situation. You may have placed your decision or course of action into someone else's hand. Alternatively, you may be possessing a guilty conscious, some inner fears or repressed negative feelings. It is time to quit punishing yourself and take it easy for awhile.
    (http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=hell)

I hope that helps a little. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• ty..spriritedwitch..it does..im trying to let go of so manythings right now that i cant controll
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I hold no stock in this what so ever (is that one word?lol) but I have a dream dictionary--I don't even know why I have the damned thing. lol. It says that to dream of hell is a bad omen. Bad luck, illness and money losses are predicted. But escape from hell and the future is brighter.
    To dream about hell for a whole year...I think God is definitely trying to get your attention. jmo
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 9:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011