Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stylish medium rise pants?

I'm looking for stylish medium rise pants, I dont want to have a muffin top while I'm trying to work off extra baby weight and I dont want to wear sweat pants! Does anyone know of any places that sell them or an online website? Thank you!

Answer Question

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 6:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

Level 22 (14,998 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Why not get one of those tummy sincher things? They had some at walmart. They have some that go from just under your pant line to just under your bra so there aren't any lines or pudge sticking out anywhere.

    Answer by bdflykisses at 6:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • I wear a lot of dresses. They are quite flattering and more comfy than pants.

    Answer by thecoffeefairy at 6:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • bdflykisses: I do have one of those but its extremely uncomfortable, I hate wearing it and it barely helps.

    thecoffeefairy: I hate dresses and in NYS weather the last thing I want to wear right now is a dress.

    Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • Check on Gap or Old Navy .

    Answer by kiran595 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

  • Try Ralph Lauren or Jones NY.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

  • Express, and New york & Co also the Gap

    Answer by BalooSkii at 12:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

  • gap long and lean jeans

    Answer by happymom8262 at 4:21 PM on May. 7, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.