Do you nap when your little one naps or do you just enoy the quiet?

dimpsedee34me

Asked by dimpsedee34me at 6:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A little of both.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 6:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I use that time to work out ! Which is great so when my LO is awake I have energy and I can play
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 6:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I usually use that time to get done what i need to, such as dishes, laundry, etc... My LO doesn't nap much so i have to use my time wisely =)
    dilsmama22

Answer by dilsmama22 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't remember, the word sounds kinda like one I used to know, a llllllllllllloooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time ago.....NAP?????? Hmmmmm, can you give me a min. to look it up? It's been so stinkin long since anyone did that in my family. lol. sigh. ENJOY MOMMY'S IT WON'T LAST LONG!!! LOL
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 7:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my 2 yr old is a great napper but I tend to use this time to do things that need to bet done! I would LOVE to be able to nap!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 7:16 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• The first 6mo-- I slept when she slept. After that I tried working out, but it seemed once i got mid workout she would wake up. its like "she knew".. lol...
    It just depends.. and sometimes I get in a 30min nap & get up for some me time.. and she will sleep another 30min. :-) best of both worlds!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I work from home, so get stuff done and make calls and such.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My 3 year old absolutely refuses to nap. IF he does, which is rare, lol, sometimes I nap, too, and sometimes I catch up on cleaning. But naps for him are few and far between....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Both of course
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 10:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011