Can I be PREGNANT?

I had the merina placed on March 16th 2011 & if fell out before then but was lodge in my vaginal canal wall... it was not detected on the Ultrasound so they did an exam & found it & it was almost ready to pass threw ... so they removed it & noticed that I was really pale & my bleeding had lightened up since it was removed... I did wait the 24hours they say after being placed before doing anything ... I waited 48hours to be safe... after my cervix rejecting it when they first tried to place it... once they got it they watched to make sure it took but I don't know when it fell out & while I was spotting on & off I thought I could still be active from what they said... but about 6-7 days ago was when I was having serious cramping & really really heavy bleeding... & they are assuming that's when it was making it's way down... does this mean I am pregnant? or did I get pregnant before & my cervix attempted to reject it & we forced it to stay & I lost the possible pregnancy...? I am confused they are doing a few tests including a pregnancy...
any idea's woman...

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 6:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• Bump
    proudmommy31604

Answer by proudmommy31604 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm confused too. Good luck.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 1:29 PM on Apr. 7, 2011