Am I overreacting?

Some years ago,my DH had tried to sleep with my cousins who lived with me. Last month,my Aunt placed her 15 year old daughter under my care. Yesterday, my hubby sent me on an errand, I was about going out when my small cousin told me that my hubby asked her to get dressed that he would come back to take her to the salon to have her hair fixed(I have no idea) but I took her to the salon five days ago! I was still in my room when DH came back and asked her if I have gone out? I confronted him about that. Am I overreacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• No I would confront him and ask him what he is doing ?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• no you are not... there is something wrong with your husband that would send chills up my spin hun... and if he tried to sleep with my cousin a first time he wouldn't be around for there to be a second time.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No,if anything you are under reacting. Do not allow this to continue. If he cannot control his behavior,perhaps it is time to cut your losses and find someone who can.

thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 7:09 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'd be very concerned. I'd be very cautious. I'd be very untrusting.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• RUN! And take her with you!
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Creepy! You're not overreacting. That's weird.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2011