How do you know your hubby loves you?

What are some of the sweet little things he does to show he cares?

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 7:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• He works hard so I can be a SAHM
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 7:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Putting up with me is all he needs to do to show me he loves me!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• So many great answers already stated...so pretty much what's been said and how he gets that look in his eye when he wants a little something something ;) He's such a great guy!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• He has been there for me through thick and thin and doesnt leave me when times get tough. He would do anything for me and he makes me feel so special.
    proudmommy31604

Answer by proudmommy31604 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• He makes me breakfast in bed on occasion,takes me and my daughter shoe shopping and gives his opinion of all the shoes we try on,snuggles with me when I have a bad day,lets me tickle him,and many more things
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 7:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• He tells me and he shows me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:15 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• well we arent married yet but sometimes he will cook for me even after a hard days work and he always listens to me when something is bothering me and then tries his best to make it all better

and the say you can tell a woman is in love by her smile and a man shows he is in love by the way he looks at his girl, well my df always looks at me in that special way he has just for me
    azrafreas

Answer by azrafreas at 8:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• He's still here lol. This is our 12th year.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Today he stopped by my workplace to bring me lunch. He'll bring me a bowl of strawberries or something for a snack. My ex husband NEVER did nice little things like that.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It's not the things he says, does or gives to me or that he works hard that shows me he loves me. It's the fact that he's been there through everything, the good and the bad, and he never waivers, he's always my rock and because he has my back I know he loves me. It'll be 26 years in October and I can't imagine not having the other 1/2 of me with me.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2011