can you still have sex while you're pregnant?

Can you have sex as you are pregnant? like your pregnant now but you still have sex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Of course silly and your hormones should be the anwser to that Q?
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 9:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• when i was pregnant, that's when i wanted sex the most, lol. and towards the end, it can even help u go in2 labor. remember, the baby is very well protected where it is as long as u don't do any crazy positions. enjoy it while u can, bc after the baby, all u'll b wanting is sleep!!!
    ireshgurl

Answer by ireshgurl at 10:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• absolutely, I did with my son the whole time and I am pregnant now with my 2nd and hubby and I still mount nightly lol
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 10:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Are you serious ??
    xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• My sons father and I had sex ALOT while I was pregnant. Doctor did say to lay off sex after the 8th month I think, but it's been so long, I may be wrong about that part! Ask your doctor, that's their job to know these things!
    If it's painful, no, find another position or give it up. But other than that, why not? It's what made the baby get there to begin with!
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 10:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Unless you have a medical reason not to, absolutely! Infact sex is great for bringing on labor toward the end (but only if your body is ready - and an O can make it happen even faster lol) We've had sex with each one from beginning to the end (except when I was spotting).
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• <---the original sex fiend while preggo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Yes, in the first 2/3rds of your pregnancy. Your doctor should tell you when to stop. Talk to your obgyn.
    Bevner

Answer by Bevner at 1:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• what is this 1950?
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2008