WTF!!!!!!

OMG! I am in crazy pain...my pelvic area feels like its about to explode...i have constant pain there and havent had a period since Jan 25th...I wish I knew what was going on with my body! Someone please help me...have you ever felt like this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• You need to go to the ER you could have a tubal pregnancy or a cyst that twisted your fallopian tube.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• GO TO THE DOCTOR!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• GO TO ER NOW!!!
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 7:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Thats my plan as soon as my hubs get home...i dont have a tubal prenancy though...i was seen 3 weeks ago for the same thing they did a blood test and urine test...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Go to the ER, right now. A tubal pregnancy can kill you- and if you are pregnant, would be at a point of rupture this far along.
    You could have a cyst that is rupturing, or an inflamed/torqued ovary/fallopian tube. All of those things require treatment. Go now, before you lose your chance.
    I hate doctors, I do not recommend people going to them for trivial things- this is not trivial.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• is there anybody who could take you to the hospital before your DH comes home? I would say go now because if something ruptures you may not have any time. GL
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I agree the ER is the way to go. My friend had cyst and it took her 3 trips to the ER before they figured it out. GL!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• er is the best bet
    azrafreas

Answer by azrafreas at 7:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Run to the ER
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• ER ASAP
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 1:27 PM on Apr. 7, 2011