WHY IS SO HARD FOR A MAN TO SHOW HIS TRUE FEELINGS, AT TIMES I THINK THAT THEY JUST HIDE IT. ALSO THEY SAY THEY LOVE YOU BUT IT IS HARD FOR THEM TO COMMIT .WHY?

trinifinest

Asked by trinifinest at 7:54 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• Boys lie!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:20 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Maybe it's the type of boys your dating ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Well they tell you anything you want to hear if it will either get them what they want or shut you up. They don't hide their feelings they most of the time don't have any! Commitment is like cancer to a man that wants to play around! The only way to get a man to actually let you know if he truly cares about you is to completely act like you don't give a shit if they live or die. You have plans friday with the guys! Cool, my girls want me to go kick it with them that night so I don't have to break out date! That will cook his chittlings!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 8:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• this only happens to boys. men don't behave like that. now boys can be 17 or 47 - being a man is a state of mind, not a sate of age.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:08 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Well said Teri :)
    paralegalmommy

Answer by paralegalmommy at 9:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I believe men grow up in there 60's if you ask me. I say that b/c my father who is 56 cheated on my mother often when they were younger and treated her like she was expendable. Now that he's older and she has moved on and has someone else he complains about the lonelyness he's experiencing and how any woman who gives him the time of day is after his money. So basically he has to pay a woman to pay him any attention. But he really cares for these females and tries to be sweet and kind. Now he wants to do right and no one wants to be bothered. So that's been my convo w/ my stbx. If you treat the woman you're w/ right in your 20's and 30's you will have a woman to take care of you when your 80. But when you walk around here like your gods gift to women not caring and being nonchalant you find yourself 50 and paying 20 yr olds to just talk to you.
    brooklyn08

Answer by brooklyn08 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I think it is the person you are with to be honest. If a man truly loves you and wants to be with you he has no issues with commitment. True feelings can not be hidden and from experience when they are in to you they are in to you and will tell their friends and family.
    mommygreeneyes

Answer by mommygreeneyes at 3:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2008