Just had to share...

I went to Walmart today with my boys and wish I had my cell phone out and ready to snap a picture. I got to witness an old guy (I'm talking 70s or older) put a box of condoms on the conveyor belt in the check out lane. The cashier just looked at the old man, then looked at me like, "seriously?" and then politely proceeded to ring them up and put them in a bag for the old guy. LoL, it made my day!

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• hey sexy at any age and he's being careful, wouldnt want to become a father at that age.... or he's gonna use them for water balloons or balloon animals...lol
    remides me of when i saw an older couple- i'd say in their 60's looking at the "yours and mine" lube. too funny
    dimpsedee34me

Answer by dimpsedee34me at 7:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Either he was showing off or had wishful thinking. I hope he was showing off. But, really, old people sex......
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I find this a little offensive, elderly people get no respect in this country and they like to have sex also! Do they need to be made fun of because they are buying condoms? Sorry not trying to be rude just a different perspective on this. It would be like someone taking a picture of a fat woman buying lingerie, saying they are too fat to be sexy or have sex? Maybe not a good example.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I think it's great that old people have sex, I hope I'm still having sex at that age!
    MichaelsMom330

Comment by MichaelsMom330 (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Thats awesome at least he is being safe !
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 8:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Condoms? really??? LMAO!! hahahahaahaa!!!! why condoms? He still has swimmers??? LOL
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 8:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Maybe he bought them to see if he still could!!!!
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• WOW..lol
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2011