Hospital List For a C section

I will Be having a c section In January and i need to know what i need in my Bag. Last time i brought a bunch of stuff.This time im not breastfeeding so i wont need the easy access night gown for the boob. Any suggestions

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 7:55 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I never brought much. I always brought a change of clothes to wear while there because I HATE those gowns (4 kids and never ruined a single piece of my own clothing while in the hospital). Other then a change of clothes for me and a coming home outfit for the baby I just brought my camera, personal items (small thing of shampoo, shower gel, deodorant, toothpaste,etc), something to read (not that I ever had the energy but it was nice to have) and a pillow. The pillow was a must.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:00 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Check my profile if you want, I have a list that includes baby needs and on the bottom a hospital list.. I'm having a C too.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2008