How do you curl shoulder length hair with some short layers throughout?

I am tired of the same old straight look. i don't really love the flipped out look either........i need something easy and sexy! lol any ideas?? I have 2 curling irons but i am still a curling iron virgin....i have only used it twice and my hair was poofy from mid way to the ends of my hair and the roots were flat looking. it wasn't pretty

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 7:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• YOUTUBE.COM for hair tutorials
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• put your hair up in a clippy. the take small sections down,spray with curl enhancer spray. curl the section,hold 10 sec. Spray with hairspray and let loose. move on till all hair is done. do not comb untill all hair is cool to touch. spray all hair with hairspray once more and GENTLY pick with hair pick or wide tooth comb or simply muss it a bit with your fingers for a more defined look. Use a brush for wavy hair. GL
    thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 7:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Ypu need to section it off by the layers and curl one layer at a time. Do the long big pin curl it's not flippy, it's like cindy brady curls.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I wish I had straight hair I hate my curls lol
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:57 AM on Apr. 1, 2011