Where can you find super cute clothes on a super tight budget??

I want to start being more stylish (i have 2 kids and preg with #3) and when t he baby is born i would like to spruce up my wardrobe but i will be on a VERY tight budget...or do you know of any good resources for style ideas?

Ethans_Ma

Asked by Ethans_Ma at 7:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Shopping

• ROSS ! I buy most of my dresses there for 10-15 dollars versus 30 and up at the mall. I practically live in dresses because they are comfy and I always look dressed up. I add a pair of leggings and boots for a more casual look in the winter and cute sandals for summer.

thecoffeefairy

Answer by thecoffeefairy at 8:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Consignment shops are a good option. Some of them sell only designer and/or high-end clothes at discounted prices.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• rue 21 and forever 21 have really great prices. Ross, TJmax, target. check at your favorite stores for great sales. I buy a lot of clothes at american eagle but I always wait and get them on clearance for much less.
    check to see if you have a platos closet in your town. its a thrift store that only buys brand name and in fashion clothes. and then you can take your clothes tthere to sell and use instore credit, or get cash for them
    agallo004

Answer by agallo004 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I really love thrift stores. It does take digging, but I have found WONDERFUL jeans that fit perfectly, and some even had the tags, at Goodwill for $5. Especially when you could be losing weight and going through a couple different sizes, it is definitely a cheap option.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I shop on eBay. I look at brand new items only and have found some great buys. I also have 3-4 high end brands that I love and search for those brands.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I just spent 100 online at American eagle and got a pair of jeans and 7-8 different shirts...just solid color v-necks that I can spruce up with jewelry.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 7:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Rue 21, you can get tanks and tees for 5 dollars and if you catch a sale you can get shorts and jeans for 12 dollars, they are originally 20 dollars so thats still cheap!
    merandaobrien

Answer by merandaobrien at 8:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thrift stores, Kohl's clearance, TJ Max, AJ Wright
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• CLEARANCE! I shop at DEBs, Forever 21, Aeropostale, Rue21 and all those stores at the mall, but I only surf the clearance and won't buy a shirt unless its under $5 and pants under $10. I find so many good deals. My closet was so full that DH begged me to get rid of some stuff so he'd have room. We have a walk-in closet so it's pretty big!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I remembered Coldwater Creek online too. They have a good sized clearance section
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:48 AM on Apr. 1, 2011