What are your hobbies?

I am a sahm and I need a hobby. Something other than internet. ha ha. Know any good ones? What do you do?

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 8:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• In my spare time I like to read, craft, cook, and play with my son.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• well, what are some things that interest you? i read alot (stephen king for the most part....about 1 of his books a week), i am an avid gardener (but of course that is on hold during the winter and i have to be content with my houseplants lol), i do alot of home improvement projects, i have recently started doing embroidery again, i also like to cook and try new recipes (makes my husband happy, but my waistline is decidedly not happy about that one!). i can usually find something i'm in the mood to do lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I love to scrapbook, its a great way to keep memories and fun too. I also love to read. A great way to find hobbies you will be interested in is to take a few hours go to your local hobby store and just start looking around at all the differant types of crafts they have. Then pick up what looks like it would be most fun to you and start it. Good luck and i know the feeling about the internet it can be great at times but it can get so boring after awhile.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Start a business that allows you to be a sahm and make a little bit of money.
    www.spiceoflifemekajuiceplus.com
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 10:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Enroll in a workshops, the talents inside of you can be modified, like me my hobby is to make different recipes
    on meat, chicken and other foods that can be a business.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 11:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• read, bake, cross-stitch
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• knit
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I like to read a lot, quilt, do photography, crochet, tend my indoor plants, collages, plant trading... I could go on. lol I get bored with the same old things all the time, so I have to constantly have more than one thing going on at a time so I can switch around.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Cooking, baking, crochet, and scrapbooking. I think scrapbooking would be right up your alley. You get to preserve memories and have a fun hobby!
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 11:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Reading, writing, blogging, cooking/baking, music, photography...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 6, 2011