How do I know if Im having implantation bleeding? adult content

I have been having unprotected sex for a little over three months now and I think I may be experiencing either implantation bleeding or a miscarriage. On Sunday, 3/27/11,(Five days before my expected period) I woke up with little brown dots on my panties. There was nothing else besides that. The next morning, 3/28/11, There was either brown or pink when I whipped and some dots on my panties. Not enough to wear a tampon or pad. The next morning, 3/29/11, The brown color started turning into more of a blood color so then I thought that I was started my period early, but it was still was not flowing enough to be my period. The next day, 3/30/11, It started to flow a little bit more so I put a tampon in just in-case, but this was still not flowing enough to be my period. That night, it had stopped completely. This morning, 3/31/11, I woke up again with nothing, so I started to get excited thinking that what I was having was definitely implantation bleeding and that I was pregnant. But around noon, blood came out of me, so just in case, I put in a tampon, when I took it out a couple hours later, there was only a little bit on the tampon. Some brown and some red. it is now 8;30 pm and still nothing is coming out of me. I was informed that implantation bleeding only lasts for a couple of days so this is why I am scared that I am having a miscarriage. My period is always on time, like clock work, and what is happening is definitely not my period. I guess I am just looking for some answers. Does this sound like implantation bleeding or a miscarriage, or maybe neither? When is the earliest that I can take a pregnancy test if I am having implantation bleeding? And if I am having a miscarriage, will the pregnancy test show up positive?

CCirce92

Asked by CCirce92 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you taken a home pregnancy test?
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• And no if you are having a miscarriage, or also can be called a chemical pregnancy, it won't show up. By the time you're bleeding in an early miscarriage your hormones are too low to register anything.
    I've had 4 early miscarriages and 1 later miscarriage.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• No, I have no taken an pregnancy test yet. I didn't know if I should wait until I'm sure that I'm not spotting anymore because if I take one now it will most likely be negative, right?
    CCirce92

Comment by CCirce92 (original poster) at 9:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• exactly to a tee thats what goin on with me 2 days ago spoted for an hr nothing rest of day yesterday spotted again pink for 3 hrs..a light pantyliner..today at 8 am bleed bright red for few hrs again... now nothing!!!
    waitin4miracle

Answer by waitin4miracle at 10:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011