What should we do for our first date, in about 2.5 years?

DH and I haven't had a date night for about 2.5 years. On Friday, April 8th, my mom will be here and she is sending us out. Any ideas?

hillmom

Asked by hillmom at 9:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Movies, followed by drinks, followed by a tryst in a semi-public place. That's my dream date lol.
    Anonymous

• What do you like to do?

You could hike, or go to a gallery opening, see a play, catch a local music performance, go for dinner, have a picnic, watch a movie, volunteer, visit friends, work out, go swimming or skating or wall climbing, geocaching, shop...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• So where do you live what is around you? What kind of things do you both like doing together? We have casinos by us you could go out for a nice dinner and then a show. Its been hot the last few days you could go down to the beach. You could just have sex all night LOL.. I dont know it really is all about what the two of you guys like together and want to do.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• dinner then see a drive in movie (my dream date hahaha)
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• DO something fun...Have you ever done Fondu?

SO MUCH FUN! DH and I had the BEST date a few weeks ago at a Fondu Resturant.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 31, 2011