Breast Implants

So I am going back and forth on if I want another baby or not but I'm pretty sure we're done.

I have been considering getting breast implants for a long time (even before I had my son). My question is for those who HAVE breast implants. Do you ever feel life you attract the wrong type of attention at a mom with implants? I pride myself on how I look but definitely want to stay away from that milf look (I know it's all about how you dress yourself). But i'm just curious what your experiences are

Parkers_Mommy8

Asked by Parkers_Mommy8 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• You might like to ask people in their 60s... unless you're planning on having them removed before that. They look pretty weird after about 20 years, no matter how well they were installed.

I know too many people who have contracted lethal infections from hospitals --I would never risk my life for a cup size.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I got mine almost a year ago. They will have the "fake" look for a few months until they settle but as long as you go with the right size and type no one should be able to tell just by looking. Mine look completely real and no one knows unless I tell them now.
    My MIL is almost 50 and hers are done too but you would never know unless she told you.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 9:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have actually considered it after I have kids, but half for health reasons and half for cosmetic reasons. I have HUGE boobs and I hate it. To me they are just huge veiny sacks of fat that hang off me. I am pregnant with my third, and we will be trying for one more after this. After 4 pregnancies and nursing 4 babies, I feel like I would have earned having pretty boobs...which honestly would be much smaller than I am.

The health reasons are that first, the pain of carrying these things around is awful. Two of my older family members have "hunch backs" from lugging these giant genetic curses around for their whole lives. Second, we have a high history of breast cancer in our family. I would love to have my "real boobs" and all the skin holding them removed to reduce the weight and risk of breast cancer, and have some cute little implants put in...maybe a C cup.

Don't worry about being a MILF. Do what makes YOU feel good!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Sweetie, I own a Medical Tourism Company and I have scheduled 70 year old women for brest Implants, Messasge me if you have any questions. You have so many options
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 7, 2011