Still trying to stay positive.

I keep having dreams that I'm taking a pregnancy test and getting a BFP.
I'm telling myself it's a positive sign.

I know it's probably me, but has that ever happen to you before you found out you were indeed pregnant?

BabyCee

Asked by BabyCee at 9:18 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Funny you should ask. With my last pregnancy, I had a dream 3 night prior to me testing that I was in our bathroom and found a pregnancy test on the back of the toilet and decided to take it. Well in my dream the test was positive and I woke up and for 3 days I just couldn't shake the thought that omg I might be pregnant. I went and got a digital test and an EPT and took both. The digital said 'pregnant' and I was like no way, so I took the EPT and that one was positive too. Hubby and I seriously had one night of unprotected sex where he pulled out and I got pregnant that night. I was in shock for a while because honestly, I wasn't expecting it but I guess I should have been since we had unprotected sex that night. I just thought it was so weird that in my dream happened to be true. Sorry for the TMI.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Oh no! That's fine. :) I'm just really trying to keep my head up because I feel like I'm pregnant because I've never had sore nipples/breasts before, during, or after my period. 
    So please take some time to pray for me to have a BFP and spinkle some baby dust on it. :D

Thanks for the feedback. 

BabyCee

Comment by BabyCee (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I have dreams of babies when I am pregnant, sometimes even before I knew, and I have had dreams about conceiving too...not with a pregnancy test, just somehow in my dream I knew the sex I was having led to conception.

God, this has turned into a TMI thread because of our responses. LOL

I have never dreamed of an actual pregnancy test, but other things where I knew I was pregnant.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Haha, it's all good.
    I don't ever really have dreams like that, that's why I was wondering.
    BabyCee

Comment by BabyCee (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• me and my husband were trying for 3 years to get pregnant, we went to different drs and had tests run and everything camae baack normal, then i started getting sick at the end of dec, figured i had the stomach virus.... my neighbor told me to take a prego test nd i was reluctant at first, i mean i always got my hopes up praying i was pregnant and i wasnt, well sure enough... it came out positive, im now 5 nd a half months pregnant with a girl, all in all im saying keep ya head up girl it'll happen when u least expect it, trust me it took me by complete surprise!
    mrstumminelli

Answer by mrstumminelli at 10:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm just really relying on this time, the man that this baby will be with he said he can't love me right now. Him and I have been hot on each other for years and we've both confessed that we wanted to have babies together. I have a feeling it's going to happen, I just have a feeling for some reason. I don't feel like I normally do, I never ever have sore nipples/breasts.
    BabyCee

Comment by BabyCee (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• YES! After trying for a long time, I had dreams about what my son would look like. I WAS pregnant, and one day the dream I had came true. At that stage, he looked exactly like he did in my dream. It was AMAZING.

Keep the faith! :)
    annc999

Answer by annc999 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• I know this is odd..But, I had a dream before i found out i was pregnant when my grandfather telling me in my dream he hugged me and said you are pregnant..and this happen in Oct 2008 he dead in April 1999 and that Nov 2008I found out i was pregnant and had a healthy baby girl June 20,2009 she was her daddy's fathers day gift she just came a day early ..so what i am saying dreams do come true
    elstarr74

Answer by elstarr74 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Elstarr74 : That is so sweet, I actually am about to cry. My mamaw passed last March and I actually couldn't remember my dream earlier but now that I'm thinking about her, I feel like she was in it. That dream was so great and so is your baby girl, especially that she was a father's day gift. That just seems perfect. Gosh. I'm so emotional right now, sorry but that just touched my heart, it really did!
    BabyCee

Comment by BabyCee (original poster) at 9:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Babybee bless your heart..I did a silly thing i have 2 accounts and some how I log in this account i never use..hahaha I was wondering where my photo's went too http://www.cafemom.com/answers/profile.php?ct=ans_top_nav I think this will take you to my other profile..I never use this one
    elstarr74

Answer by elstarr74 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2011