This year will be my first mothers day what should I do with my son ?

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 9:27 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• go to the zoo. Even if he won't remember, it is fun to take pictures of you and your son with the animals. We go every year and it is neat to see the progression of my children's interaction with the exhibits each year.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Spend the day with him. depending on the weather, a picnic, somthing simple considering he is young. take him to buy yourself somthing nice.... like a MOM necklace.... share the day and enjoy eachother. you dont have to do anything... stay home and have him help you make a cake for you. finger paint a picture that you can frame in remembrance of your very first mothers day!!! congradulations!!!!!!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 9:33 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• How old is your son? If he is little do some thing you both would like like the day at the park then some thing you like. You could go see a show. I remember when that movie North Pool came out i went and took my boys out to see it i even got to work late because of it LOL. The thing is its something i remember doing with them and they remember each x-mas time when they show the movie on tv. So think of something fun for the both of you. You could even just stay home and have a picnic outside with all your guys fav. things.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 31, 2011