IPhone people....do you like it? Do you use it instead of your computer?

We are considering getting one. What do you pay for the monthly (minus phone purchase)?

Any advice or anything I need to know when I go into Apple?

Thx!!!

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 9:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Technology

• I LOOOVE LOVE LOVE my iPhone!! We pay about $120 a month through AT&T.... Idont think i could ever go back to another phone! LOL My computer must have withdrawls i hardly use it since i got my phone!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I love my iPhone, but I don't use it in place of my computer. I use it for a lot of other things though! I hacked my phone so I don't have a contract or monthly costs, I just put whatever money I want onto my phone and when it runs out just add more. I can use my phone on any carrier now too because of it being unlocked. It's my alarm clock, my calendar, my grocery list keeper, my address book, a distraction for my kids when we're out and about and they get restless, my mp3 player, I use it for skype when I want to chat with my family back home, I use it for a lot of things actually =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• If you get one go to the cell phone service provider not apple so they can better explain their rate plans. I'm waiting for iphone 5 this summer and I have verizon. It will be the same rate as it is for my blackberry. I have a 4th gen ipod touch which is like iphone 4 and i love it. I still use my computer though.
    mamakrysoftwo

Answer by mamakrysoftwo at 9:49 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Did you ever think about a droid? Nanixh sounds like you use it a ton! Hanna, is that for one phone (monthly fee?)
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• 120 is a lot. I would go with verizon and they have better service anyway.
    mamakrysoftwo

Answer by mamakrysoftwo at 9:50 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• We have three IPhones.We love it. I use it all the time.My husband checks his emails on it . We have one extra. We use that asa IPod.We pay 250 something . But its worth it .
    kiran595

Answer by kiran595 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I like Android phones much better. Its more customizable and the android market is much better then App Store!
    bentleysmommy11

Answer by bentleysmommy11 at 1:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2011