My son is 7 months and already throwing tantrums is that possible ? Is this something I need to clear now before its too late

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 9:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he smiles because he knows he "got you" :) Sometimes removing him from the room and placing him in his crib AWAY from the reason behind the tantrum will help. Ignoring his behavior is the best at this age.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• thats when my son started his.. i use to get down n pretend i was throwin one with him. it made him stop and think
    LindasueDa

Answer by LindasueDa at 10:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• oh its very possible!! my daughter has been throwing them since she was 4 months old.. i am still having a hard with her!! she will be 4 in june!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• IGNORE IT!!! he is testing you to see how much he can get away with.. my first born did that too!!! uhhg! the worst time in my life! i always felt like i was doing somthing wrong... put that idea right out of your mind sweetheart! let him throw his tantrum, walk away and he will cool down. if you feed into his drama it will only get worse!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 9:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Is there a pattern to his tantrums? Around the same time of day? What do they revolve around?
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 9:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Thank you ladies I appreciate the advice as he is a little booger he makes me feel bad then smiles about it.
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2011