Do Brazilian Bikini waxes Hurt ? adult content

This is a real question I am a real person who has a legit ? Thank you to anyone who answers.

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 9:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• As someone who has recieved and given many Brazilian waxes it does not feel great. However the type of wax uses and the skill of the esthetician can make it more comfortable (or not so plesent)
    another tip don't go when you are on or close to your menstral cycle. That also adds to discomfort. Just go for it and give it a go :)
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Seriously? Of course they hurt. They hurt like hell! They are ripping the hair out of your hoo ha!

That said, they are totally worth it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well yes they do but it isn't horrible once you get used to it. The first time can be pretty shocking but I love the results and to be honest I don't even mind it anymore. I tell every woman to try it once - after you get past the shy and pain factor - it is very practical and the Nani looks pretty and smooth.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I was curious because I have never had one and thought about having one. Lol I am just so flippin scare because I heard that you bleed a lot from people who have done them is that true as well
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• It only hurts on your labia the back no, the SIDS no. You should trim your hair so it's not to long, that is when it hurts.

I don't take all off, I don't like that look.

By the way most guys do not like it all gone they think you look like a chid.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• OH ok thanks for the advice lol I have never done it so I was just checking I might not do it cuz I am a wimp when it comes to pain
    christinahenry

Comment by christinahenry (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yes, definitely trim first. To me, the front hurts more than the back. LOL. Sorry if that is TMI, but well, I guess it goes with a convo on Brazilian wax.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yup. Hurts. But, like the others have said WORTH IT!!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Id rather have another 8 1/2 pound kid than get a brazillian wax. It hurts SOO much worse than having a baby!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011