Implantation bleeding... adult content

ok so im 10 dpo today, took a test this morning and bfn... now 10 hours later i went to the bathroom and noticed that i had some blood when i wiped... ugh, this makes 6 months with no success... im still hoping though that its just implantation bleeding... i thought for sure that i ovulated on the 21st though which would put me at 10 dpo... anyone have anything to say about this, i was also feeling very emotional today... what i normally would get mad at, hurt my feelings and brought me to ball my eyes out... could this be implantation bleeding????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i i thought i was having implantation bleeding also....
    and i dnt no either with me!!
    waitin4miracle

Answer by waitin4miracle at 10:07 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i would say a week and see if you have a period or not and if not i would take another preggers test. good luck hope it works out for you!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Well I hope it's implantation bleeding because it seems like you want a little bean :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

• It can take up to 10 day after ovulation for the egg to implant. Wishing you luck.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2011