What is the dumbest or meanest thing your DH/SO/LP has said to you? adult content

I am HUGE and pregnant with our third child and our conversation went like this:

Him -"You might have to go up another size in maternity clothes."

Me - "I don't know, maybe."

Him - "Do they make a bigger size?"

Me - "No you poor dumb b@$t@rd...I am the FATTEST pregnant woman EVER. This is the absolute limit for fatness on a pregnant woman. Right here, in your living room."

LOL--he wasn't trying to be mean. I am in a large, and he really thought that after that, you just went to "big girl clothes"...I'm like "big girls get pregnant too, jerk". Yes, this aerospace engineer is that dumb!

And I tell people he is a smart guy! Egh!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:21 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was doing my hair in a dress that I knew he liked (it was short lol) and I was 17 and VERY sensitive about my weight (and had never been pregnant, I might add). He came up to me, put his hand on my belly and said "You look kind of pregnant." I didn't talk to him for hours after that, and I never wore that dress again.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Lol, you sound a tad hormonal.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• He got super like falling down drunk and told me he hated me....even though he was drunk I took him seriously and kicked his ass out....I told him that I couldnt be with someone who felt that way about me (this was before we got married) I packed all his stuff and set it next to the front door then called his brother to pick it and him up (yeah I can be a little dramatic) after he sobered up he called me and we reconciled....silly of me to over-react but he now knows he can't just say anything he feels like to me lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yup, I'd say that was pretty dumb, LOL. My husband says stupid stuff all the time, but I think he says it just to get a reaction out of me, not really being serious.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• LOL...maybe a little.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• That's alright. I'm 32 weeks pregnant so I can relate.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• My husband called me fat (I was 7 months pregnant at the time) and told me to go be with one of my fat guy friends. I told him he had a little penis and that was the last time he ever said something douche-y to me.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:31 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Yup mine does all the time! I was kidding around with him because he works in the middle of fields and woods all day with no bathroom in sight so I told him he should get some depends. I was totally picking on him and had a huge smile on my face. Then he said in the middle of the line, "maybe we should get you some thick pads so you dont bleed all over our sheets!" I was sooo embarrassed :(
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:34 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I'm 32 weeks too...so we're on the same page. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Comment by Mom-2-3-Girlz (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• What is he thinking ? You do not talk about cloth size to a pregnant women. Didn't his Dad teach him any thing about the no,no of bigger clothes size talk when your wife is pregnant? It will all be over after nine months and you will be fit as you were when he married you. Congratulations on the new coming family member.

Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011