Help me with this !!!!!!

I have a gf who her and I have been friends for many years and I one time told her in confidence about a program I do to try and make extra money. I know I know you are not to share that info however I did and what happened was I was inviting her to join under me and what she did was join on her own. So I find it extremely difficult to trust or even deal with hier. We go through times where we dont talk for months. One reason is her and I have a different opinion of friendship and we heve different opinions of a christian personality. Any way today she was bragging about starting up this business I had told her about and I had just told her about a certain set of items I thought she would like so that she would buy them from me but instead she renewed her memebership she cant figure out why I am still upset over this.

dynameteduck

Asked by dynameteduck at 10:23 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Relationships

• Your friends is NO friend to you. Sounds like a good thing to let this friendship go.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:26 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Just tell how you feel !
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:28 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Wait... you shared info about a business opportunity and you are mad that she went ahead and pursued it?? Why would she join "under you" when she can do it on her own and make more?? Welcome to the real business world!!! That's how it works out there. You told her about it, so you really have no one to blame but yourself.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:38 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• she feels like since we arent in business together there shouldnt be a problem however I just cant help but get upset time and time again. I treid to let this go but I had just told her aoubt something I thought she might want to buy and offered her a discounted rate and she had said she didnt think she was going sign up again but low and behold she did
    dynameteduck

Comment by dynameteduck (original poster) at 10:40 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Well it is a direct marketing thing then I understand because she would have made the same whether she joined under you or not and NOT joining under you hurt you so I guess it totally depends on what the opportunity was. If you shared a business opportunity and it DID behoove her to join on her own not under you to make better money then I really don't think you should get tweaked about it. Just depends on the situation. Sounds like there are bigger issues anyway...probably a good reason to just go your ways. Why remain friends with someone who doesn't bring positive joyful feelings into your life and contribute?
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I can tell you money and freindship don't work i won't even work with friends because you do things differently so i would'nt mix business with freindship it always ends bad good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 10:54 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• You should have told her the reason you were telling her about it. It would have probably made a big difference but to me she is just wanting to compete with you to see who is better.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 1, 2011