THANKS!!!!

soo i tried out the bed thing but he knos how to open doors so didnt last to long i laid in bed with him and it took about 30mins and he finally gave up and is in bed now!!! thanks for all the help just hope this gets easier and he will do it on his own with out all the crying it breaks my heart but gotta be strong!!!
also talked to my mother tonight about babying and rocking him to sleep broke my heart to hurt her feelings but im going to keep thinking positive and stay in controll of my child again thanks for the tips on that hurting peoples feelings or making them hurt mine everytime they correct my child i think its best thing i have done yet and i have more to say to the others!!
THANKS AGAIN ALL =)

kolbysmama20

Asked by kolbysmama20 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Um, what? This is the Q&A section, not the "random update to things no one knows anything about" section...
    Anonymous

• Good Luck
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:38 AM on Apr. 1, 2011