HELP!

My daughter has been crying since 6:30pm. I've tryed feeding her, giving her milk, changed her diaper, and held her nothing is working. She is 12 months old I have a 3 year old and I've never had this problem. Please help. Thanks.

mommy20507

Asked by mommy20507 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• omg, my daughter has been like this all day. She was one yesterday, and just not herself most of the day. She has one of her molars, maybe it is the other one. I just keep rocking and have soft music playing, but she is so fighting going to sleep. MY four year old is watching Polar Express and is very content, but it also means I can't go to sleep til 10 .
    good luck, hope your little one feels better.
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 8:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Could be one year molars coming in. Could be that she ate something that doesn't agree with her. If it's that serious, take her to urgent care.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:19 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Try reducing the stimuli around her. She could just be over worked/excited or over tired.
    RissaBusch

Answer by RissaBusch at 8:22 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Thanks to all I gave her some Tylenol and now she's back to her old self.
    mommy20507

Answer by mommy20507 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 28, 2008