Hello- looking for experienced c-section Mommas!

I own a group on here called "repeat c-sections" and I need help. I'm looking for an administrator for my group to help answer questions, promote the group etc! I know there are c-section moms out there... I'm havin my fourth in May but just don't want to do the whole group myslef. Anyone interested?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm up for it I only got one under my belt but planning on have another one baby soon
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 10:53 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I don't know about being an administrator, as I've only had one c-section so far ( gonna have my second at the end of May). But I'd love to be in the group and I could answer a good bit of questions about c-sections.

tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 11:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Tiffany- well, that sounds great! It's good b/c you ARE planning another c-section. I'm also havin a c/s at the end of May. It's called Repeat c-sections, I's love for you to join... The picture for the group is of an u/s... my third child! Hope you join!
    AshJoe05

Comment by AshJoe05 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I would love to join
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:37 AM on Apr. 1, 2011