April fools joke

whats a good joke to pull on my husband?

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 10:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I put a rubber snake on the bathroom floor. I know, a bit hackneyed, but I'm short on ideas. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 10:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Hmmm theres always the classic "I am pregnant" gig, but it is not very thoughtful. If he is on the computer a lot switch the keys around on the keyboard. I do that at work lol. Usually I am bursting with ideas but I just am not into it this year. GL
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:47 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Moving keys around on the key board sounds like a good one! Just gotta be careful when you pop them off.

I've done that before too. I used a thin metal finger nail file to help me pop them off! People are like a deer in the headlights when they realize what happened to it.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 10:55 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Have a farm that is for sale up on your computer and be all excited about wanting it and you want to run a pig sanctuary/foster abandoned Pot Belly pigs because there are so many out there that need homes. Sorry, been researching the topic all day!
    taKENheart

Answer by taKENheart at 2:05 AM on Apr. 1, 2011