Omg this dream at 5 weeks ..!

O my best friend in the world told me she had a dream that I was in the hospital and I was far along and the doctors were telling me that there was a complication and they had to take my baby early n the baby dad was no where to be found !
I'm worried that'll really happen !!! I'm scared now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Pregnancy

• it was only a dream
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Don't listen to that! It was just a dumb dream. Has she ever had complications in pregnancy? I would say it has more to do with her own fears than with reality, and you know what? I think it was really foolish of her to tell you that dream!!!!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• She was pregnant years ago and had a c section but idk now that she told me i'm kinda freaking out cuz it was about me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• I am 27 weeks pregnant and I had a dream the other night that I had my baby and it wasnt a baby, it was 9 kittens..
    I had another dream that my friends replaced my baby with a chihuahua puppy as a joke.
    And I had plenty of other dreams about me having my baby.
    But thats the thing, they are just dreams. You dont think Im worried about popping out nine kittens now instead of my baby boy do you? lol, no. Don't even worry about the dream, and dont let it stress you out.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 12:12 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Why in the world would she tell you that....

Just ignore it and focus on a healthy baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Its just a dream hun
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:36 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• strange dreams are common in everyone pregnant or not..my boss had a dream about me that i was having a boy and that she was holding him and he changed into a girl...im having a boy and i dont think he is going to change into a girl...but just like when you have dreams in general they should never be taken literally...they are part of your subconscious and it doesnt mean that they are a look into the future...im sure everything will be okay dont look at it as you are going to have something go wrong and just try to enjoy being pregnant cuz later on it wont be as fun but in the end you will have a sweet little baby and it will all be worth it and you will feel so silly for worrying about a dream like that
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:29 AM on Apr. 1, 2011