What do you do just for yourself that no one other than you can get the benefit for?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 10:56 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• hmmmm nothing. I used to have my show to watch Monday nights at 8...so from 8-9 I would relax in front of the boob tube,b ut it doesnt come on again until June.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:02 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• LOL Right Bee. That's about all that I do for myself too. See I gotta do more...
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• i give myself warm bath or should i say hot bath i wait till every one is in bed
    no screaming kids no hubby honey where did you put the............................
    just me and my thoughts for the day ,relaxing yes refreshing , oh and new me
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:05 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• A bath....yep I guess so... I just mean that before hubby and the kids... I was out on the town!... Now all that I can think of is getting dinner on and making sure that everyone's clothes are ironed and out for the next day of work and school.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• When i had my prayer for the LORD- and the answer had made real in life.
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 11:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• a nice hot long shower after everyone else is in bed
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2011

• See its appears that we all just wash! Something as basic as washing is what we think is out highlight!!!! I totally get it though. That's about all that I do. Its just kinda pathetic! Dont you think?
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2011