Does anyone know the best website to go to for at home jobs?

I have worked at home telemarketing for several years until the ecomomy got like it is and now I need steady work as soon as possible. What would be the most stable best paying positions I could apply for? Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• I DO...
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 8:28 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• sorry i accidently hit enter. anyways i just made a new group, its on my page check it out or you can look at my blog. i do online surveys its easy and free... http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/ thats my blog... i dont knwo how to get to the link of my group yet sorry.
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 8:29 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Would you like a job with the security of a weekly pay check?
    If so, here you go: http://keeperbay.com/real-work-home-jobs
    We were featured on the evening news, we are a trusted work at home website.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:45 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Check out this site:

www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• For at home jobs I'd check out these two legit websites www.ratracerebellion.com and www.wahm.com

I have my own home based business, as I found it very difficult to find a work at home "job".
    Checkout my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I know a list of companies who are hiring from home as agents. Be advised that you will have to pay a small fee for a background check on some of them. You can check Arise.com, Liveops.com, VIPDESK.com, Westathome.com, 1800flowers.com just to name a few. I just started today with a company in the leads department. All you need is Internet and a phone that you can dial long Distance. If you are interested PM me and I will give you the number to call. They are still hiring (and no I don't make money for referals off this) :)
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2008