I don't feel pain and now, this...

years ago, I had a bladder infection - the only reason, I knew something was wrong is that I was pasing blood in my urine. I was pregnate at the time. So, I freaked out.
Next time, I realized the going to the restroom more often, ect. NO pain but went and they did the test and it came back with blood in my urine - bladder infection.
Years later, I kept getting dizzy. I felt the coldness and fluid in my ears, ect. Still No pain. I was at the OBGYN for a yearly exam - she asked if there was anything else. So I mentioned the dizzy spells - she checked and both my ears were ifected.
Now, I don't know if I have a bladder infection or not, but I'm having problems with holding my urine. I'm only 36. (now, that I type that - I don't feel so young) I looked up doing the exercises - I can't. I know, its a muscle and I have to re-build it, I guess.
Any other suggestions? Am I too young for this? Is this normail? I have three children, ages 17, 12 and 10.

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in Health

• Some bladder weakness is pretty common and usually will resolve on its own. (I'm 45 and have 6 kids). Since you have a history of not feeling pain, I'd suggest you have a full check-up to rule out some other cause, but if there's no infections anywhere, I wouldn't worry too much. People talk about doing those "kegel" exercises, but I've never really mastered that. I think it's just kinda like when you try hard not to pee while you sneeze. That's the muscle squeeze you're supposed to do. Good luck!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:01 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• By exercises are you talking about Keagles? Perhaps you are doing thewm incorrectly? I hate them they make me nauseated, but if you get some benway (sp?) balls you can teach yourself how to properly do that exercise. GL mama.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:00 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• IT COULD BE NORMAL IN SOME PEOPLE YOU KNOW THE HUMAN BODY IS REALLY AN INCREDIBLE THING
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 1:08 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• Not abnormal, butwith your history, I'd still check with doc.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 1:17 PM on Apr. 7, 2011

• Try checking with your physician for the best possible answer.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:08 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• I would ask your dr again. I get bladder infections pretty easily. Have my entire life. I've never felt pain with them either.
    Sarahb21

Answer by Sarahb21 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2011

• I check with your doc. It might be serious.
    malexander2009

Answer by malexander2009 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I am so sorry you are having to deal with this!
    JHanc968

Answer by JHanc968 at 6:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• I'm sorry. I suffer from bladder infections as well. Try checking with your Dr.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 5:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2011

• Check with your OB
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 5:51 PM on Apr. 19, 2011