What do you think is a good time spand to have a second child? 1,2,3,4 years?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 31, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm planning on getting preggos in June or Aug of this year and I won't have it until April ish next year my son will be 3 by then he turns 3 in Dec
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 11:10 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Whatever you are emotionally & financially ready for. Many of my friends have children very close in age, 1 to 2 years apart maximum.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:11 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• What are your kids ages now and how old are you? I didnt have mine good at all because of life and it was never planed. So i think if i had planed it would of been 3yr. apart is good. I think its all up to how your life is going for you and your husband right now.
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Doctors recommend at least 2 years apart. Other than that, like EdwinsMommy said, whenever you are emotionally and financially ready, go for it.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• Mine are almost exactly three years apart and we love it! We did NOT plan it that way, it just worked out that we were ready for another around that time. I like it because by the time the baby comes, the older is a little more independent so where I was nursing, the older child could play or entertain him/herself and I could tend to the baby.I'm glad it worked out this way!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:45 PM on Mar. 31, 2011

• my sons are about 2 years apart, my youngest son and my baby are 7 yrs. (not by my choice)
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• my son was 3 when I had y 5 yo, and shw was 4 mts. when I hd my 4 year old, and sh was 2 when I had my 1 yr od, and she was 1 when I had my 4 monh old, so whenever God blesses you! <3
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:19 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

• ds is currently 3, we are going to start ttc when he's about 4ish as long as we can support another baby then.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 1, 2011