Me and my husband are now owners of three beautiful black kitties...what would be some great names for them. There are two that have a little white around the neck but other than that they have a little on their belly! Not much though! There is one that has more white than the other around the neck! Thanks!

3 kitties...one has the most black and one has the most white around their neck...what would be some really cool names! Thanks! (Also we have a shadow...and I did have a cat named midnight so those two are out of the picture...as names)

businesswife1

Asked by businesswife1 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pets

• How about Frick, Frack and Fritz? Or Moe Larry and Curley?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Budda, Panda, and Meow..that's what I named my kittens..lol..my cat had 5 and I only named 3 so I wouldn't get attached to the other 2 so I could give them away.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 10:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I don't know we've always have had animals in pairs:

Biscuits and Gravy. (The cat and dog) Thunder and Lightning. (kittens given to us by Biscuits the cat)...I would be lost if we had more then a pair at a time.... LOL
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 10:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• They sound so cute! Scout, Tipper and Oreo
    mybritt

Answer by mybritt at 11:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• How about Domino, Ebony and Halloween?
    fotofalcon

Answer by fotofalcon at 12:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Wynken,Blynken and Nod
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• manie, moe & jack
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Thanks for some awesome answers girls! Oreo would be perfect lol!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 5:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• We have 2 black cats...one is named Caesar (spelled like I typed it) and the younger one is Pearl (we name her pearl for the Black Pearl on Pirates of the Caribbean). I thought Pearl sounded cute for a black kitty.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I was also thinking pearl for one of the ones with white around the neck. That would be cute. Pearl, Onyx, and Charcoal???
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2008